Monday, June 3, 2013

ywic

     Today i started the ywic program and i had soo much fun i learned about alot of things like about variables, parameter, loops,  and much more!
     I meet a girl named tori she is super funny and nice.
      HI my name is aaliyah mesa and my favorite color is hot pink. I hope to be either be a photographer or a actress when I am older!
     My dad owns a business witch is hacienda carpet and tile he is the best dad in the world . i love him so much!!! and my mom is a dental hygienist in Alamogordo i am so lucky to have such an awesome mom and i love her from the moon and back!!!! 



                                                                                                                                           ~blessed lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment